Areley Kings Show
Areley Kings Village Hall
Areley Common, Areley Kings
Worcestershire DY13 0NB
By Public Transport
- Distance to Hartlebury Railway Station: 4 miles
- Distance to Kidderminster Railway station: 5.3 miles
Nearest bus stops: Areley Kings, adj. Windmill Bank - or - Areley Kings, opp. Heightington Place
- From Kidderminster: Bus service 3 (R.A. & D.L. Whittle) towards Areley Kings Post Office. The bus stop is Stand A on Oxford Street (5 minutes walk from railway station).
- From Kidderminster: Bus service 295 (Worcestershire Subsidized Services) towards Worcester Crowngate Bus Station. The bus stop is on Lorne Street, outside the railway station.
- From Hartlebury train station: There is no direct bus service from this station. You will need to take the train into Kidderminster or get a taxi from Hartlebury station.
Timetable information can be found at www.travelinemidlands.co.uk under the West Midlands area.
From the North:
- Exit M5 at Junction 4, at the roundabout take the fourth exit, on A491 (Sandy Lane) towards Kidderminster. Follow on A491 for 5 miles.
At the roundabout, take first exit, A456 (Kidderminster Road). Follow on A456 for 5.5 miles.
At the roundabout, take A451 (The Ringway), go across the first roundabout.
At the second roundabout, take the second exit, A451 (Stourport Road), follow this road for 4 miles.
After Stourport-on-Severn, the A451 will become Dunley Road.
At Areley Common, turn left onto B4196 (Areley Common), after 300 yards, Areley Kings Village Hall will be on your right hand side.
From the South:
- Exit M5 at Junction 5, at the roundabout take the first exit, A38 (Bromsgrove Road/Roman Way) towards Droitwich Spa. Keep following A38 (Roman Way) across the first roundabout.
At the second roundabout, take the third exit, A4133 towards Ombersley.
Follow the A4133, which turns into the A433 (Witley Road) after Ombersley, towards Great Witley.
In Great Witley, at the Hundred House pub, turn right onto A451 (Stourport Road). Follow this road for 4.6 miles, into Areley Kings.
Turn right onto Areley Common. After 300 yards, the village hall will be on your right hand side.
Directions from Google